Chevron Gray & Yellow

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

What a better way to say Happy Father's Day than to show off my Father-in-Law's recent (and first) trip to NYC. I'm the first one to tell anyone that I am so blessed and fortunate to have the BEST father-in-law on the planet. My husband (a.k.a. My Hero) was able to take a few days off from work and traverse this concrete jungle with him. I headed off to work and my two country boys headed off in the city to play.

They saw the Park and the Plaza

The ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center

Hopped on the subway

Took a glimpse at Lady Liberty

Strolled across the Brooklyn Bridge

Cheered at a Mets game on Opening Day

Saw the house that Babe Ruth built...well, the new house

...and saw the entire city from a bird's eye view...

before heading into the center of the city that never sleeps (Time's Square)








No comments:

Post a Comment