Chevron Gray & Yellow

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Wall

I found this platter in Charlotte months ago and fell in love. At the time, I had already moved to Manhattan and was feeling a little home sick for things of the south. The platter has the wonderful skyline and monuments of the city and put my heart a little at ease when I saw it.

After returning to NYC, I looked up the company that manufactures the plate and found that they carry a platter for Richmond, VA and Manhattan too. WHAHOOO! CHARGE IT! My order arrived a few days later and they were hung...well...ummm...another couple of months later. Sadly, I managed to pick the one wall to hang them on that required cement nails. It just took me forever to purchase the nails. After much ado, here are the results:

BEFORE


AFTER


DETAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment