Chevron Gray & Yellow

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smells Like Teen Spirit...or Frasier Fur


My step-mother introduced me to WoodWick candles this past weekend and I am in L-O-V-E! I love the warm glow of any candle, but I find them especially soothing at night with no other lights on. They enhance the glow of the good 'ol boob-tube and I am nearly in heaven.

Since the Christmas Season is upon us and My Hero and I haven't purchased our miniature tree to adorn our humble abode as of yet, we love to burn woodsy sented candles to mimic the live trees of yore. The WoodWick candle not only provides this fragrant function, but the special wick adds a crackling sound to the mix so you feel as if you are near a fire. The sound isn't as intense as I would like for it to be, but it is still very soothing.

I selected a candle from the trilogy collection. Instead of just one sent in the jar, there are three! I selected the Alpine Woods jar which is a combination of Frasier Fir, Mistletoe Magic, and Woodland. It smells fabulous! It's like Christmas in a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment