Chevron Gray & Yellow

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Tourists

We are still trying to recover from last weekend. I am from the south and I can honestly say it was H-O-T here. Phew! Running the A/C consumes so much energy and is uber expensive so we try not to run it a lot. Somedays, it's just better to be outside which is exactly what we did this past weekend.

We enjoyed a few tourists activities in our wonderful city. Saturday, we ventured downtown to the Wall St. area.


My Hero's favorite part was seeing the bull...riiiiiiggght...


I took the time to visit Tiffany & Co. in the area. This particular store is much more contemporary than I had imagined.

We visited a new church Sunday and then walked to Rockefeller Center. I was sporting an original Hems & Hers creation so we used the beautiful day as a prime opportunity for a mini photo shoot. I just love a good animal print.



After a long day of walking and baking in the sun, we made it home in time for an afternoon nap. Rockstar is adjusting well and he has figured out that he can sit directly in front of the fan to cool off quickly. I love this dog!

1 comment: