Chevron Gray & Yellow

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Meltdown

As the temperatures rise, apparently so do the emotions...well, maybe just mine. I had a minor melt down the other night. I got home from a tough day at work yesterday, the make-up was melting down my face, I was hot, tired and hungry. My Hero equates this to the perfect storm. Some would say it is the equivalent to a 4 year old meltdown. After scarfing down some Swedish Fish (WHAT? There's good stuff in Swedish Fish. Like Fish Oil, duh!), and refreshing myself with a splash of cold water, I was a little better. A few tears later made me realize that I miss our family, the South, sweet tea and CHICK-FIL-A.

My mom and dad visited a few weeks ago, but the time since has flown by and I keep thinking that Christmas vacation won't get here soon enough so we can see each other again. I did capture a few really great shots of them when they were here. They are soooo New York, don'tcha think?

(Shopping at Tiffany)

(Strolling in Manhattan)

No comments:

Post a Comment