Chevron Gray & Yellow

Friday, September 10, 2010

Short Hiatus

Dear Blog:

I miss you and miss sharing my adventures in this big city. I have been so busy at work lately (the 10-12 hour days are wearing on me), but I have also been having fun with friends, family and, of course, My Hero (he's been working entirely too much as well lately).

I promise to compose a proper post this weekend and to get back on track.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen it, check out page 194 of the October issue of GLAMOUR magazine! Jonathon and I are in it!!!!


More good things are to come...

Hint 1: Tonight is Fashions Night Out! OMG! I am trying really hard to focus at work so I can leave at a decent hour to enjoy some of it. I can't believe I am finally in NYC for Fashion Week!!! EEEK!

Hint 2: Tomorrow is My Hero's 30th BIRTHDAY!!!! WHAHOO!!!! He won't be able to tell me he's still in his 20s anymore. HA! I have fun things planned for him...he just doesn't know it yet.

XOXO,

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment