Chevron Gray & Yellow

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Walk (mostly run) the Line

I came to the conclusion this morning while running that my iPod is POSSESSED! I have heard a friend say this to me before, but I just didn't believe him. If anything, it was just his iPod. This could never happen to mine. Well, it happened to mine today. Then, it dawned on me...I got this iPod from this same friend. UGH! I think I actually started to laugh while I was running when I realized this.

A "possessed" iPod is loosely defined as one which plays the same song or songs by the same artist nearly every other turn while in the shuffle mode. My iPod's artist of choice is Johnny Cash. Although I do enjoy his music, it takes up a mere 1/32 of the music in my library so I just don't understand how this happens. I enjoy a good "I Walk the Line" or "Ring of Fire" or "Orange Blossom Special," BUT it's just not the most energetic music to run to especially after 40 minutes or so and you are trying to push it up that last hill.

Dear iPod,
I am kindly placing my request for a evenly mix of energetic tunes tomorrow. If it pleases you, I would greatly appreciate that last power song to be something along the lines of "Eye of the Tiger" or "Sexy Back"(...don't judge me).

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment