Chevron Gray & Yellow

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

THE Sandwich...

Today I was supposed to have a protein-packed peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread. YUM! Just add a few streaks of honey and it would be otherwise be considered dessert. Alas, a co-worker, Frenchie, twisted my arm (hardly) and told me about today's special at the latest hot spot in the city, Macaron Cafe.

WEDNESDAY'S SPECIAL: FRESH CRAB, FRESH MANGO, AVOCADO, BALSAMIC VINEGAR, LETTUCE, FRENCH MAYO - $9.00


It was a tough call to forgo the peanut butter (HAHAHA!) to partake in this deliciousness, but someone had to do it. I simply couldn't let Frenchie dine by herself. Dang! I wish I had taken a picture of this slice of heaven. This was no sandwich for the snacker. It was fully loaded! This was no sandwich for the light-paletted or faint-of-stomach. We are talking full-on-delicious, People!


In the end, I checked out with 2 macarons as well. See below. Thank goodness this is day 3 of ChaLEAN Extreme. I am going to need it to tame my waistline.

Exhibit (A) Dark Chocolate
Exhibit (B) Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment